- System Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- System Accuracy +/- 1% of reading from 10% to 20% of full scale.
- Recommended for all hand screwdrivers, wrenches or power tools.
- Selection of two operating modes: (Track and Peak)
- Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.m, N.m, kgf.m, kgf.cm).
- Features built-in Quick Test operation.
- Includes three PC Windows based software programs:
- Mountz EZtorQ Meter Interface Program – for sensor calibration, and Quick test download.
- Torque Meter Bootloader – for updating the EZtorQ operating systems.
- “Excel Add-In” – for Real-Time data collection into an Excel spreadsheet. It also provides statistics calculations
- “Flash” memory allows upgrades to be done by the user in the field & internet through the RS-232 port.
- Easy to use Menu Structure.
- Six-digit display.
- RS-232 interface to download readings to PC.
- High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries for long life
- The unit will store a total of up to 150 data points.
- Real time graph of torque vs. time using associated PC Windows software.
- Features Go / No Go LEDs that illuminate when high or low tolerance setting is achieved or out of tolerance